- Wearing gloves and masks in client’s homes.
- Using our own leashes. Each dog has her/her own dedicated leash.
- Sanitizing or washing hands before and after each visit.
- Doing no contact pick ups and drop offs.
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines of 6 feet or more.
- Monitoring sitter’s health for possible symptoms.
- Not allowing others to have contact with the pet.
- Avoiding touching anything unnecessarily.
- Not doing in person consultations. Please take pictures or video of pet areas and email instructions.
Please contact us promptly in case of any possible exposure or illness of anyone in your household. Service will be cancelled for a minimum of two weeks or until negative test results are received.